Friday, April 30, 2010

One Last Package

This will most likely be our last correspondence with Josiah before we meet. It takes at least 4 weeks for our letters to get to him --- 4 weeks from now we should be in deep preparation for our journey! We are only allowed to send "thin" items that fit into a letter envelope so we wanted to make the most of it. (You'llwant to pause the music at the bottom of the page).

He won't know the song but we hope it makes him smile!

I have a few other things that I need to blog on, including the great Walk-A-Thon that so many of you were part of!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!
    Where can we see pics from the Walk-a-thon? I want to see all the smiling faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walk-a-thon post will be coming soon! I will probably put more of the pictures on facebook.

    ReplyDelete